Experienced Legal Support For Estate Administration In Missouri
Let Us Administer Your Legacy — Estate Planning Lawyer
At Lewis Law Office, P.C., we can assist you in selecting a fiduciary (“personal representative,” “agent” or “trustee”) who will manage your estate during or after your lifetime and guide your estate through necessary actions after your death. Further, we can provide legal counsel on estate probate matters, either before or at the time of a probate action.
We can help you select the appropriate fiduciary (one who acts for you) regarding a wide range of estate matters, including:
- Probate: Being present at probate court actions involving decedent’s estates and incapacity estates
- Wills: Ensuring your will is drafted as you intended, and executed according to law
- Guardianships: Ensuring that your wishes regarding the financial and medical needs of a minor child or incapacitated loved one are observed
- Conservatorships: Administrating the finances of a loved one as part of a conservatorship
- Property distribution: Administrating the distribution of property according to your will, trust or another binding planning document
- Estate tax matters: Ensuring proper handling of tax matters on an estate after incapacity or death, until the estate is settled
- Trusts: Ensuring the terms of your trust are observed and that beneficiaries receive what, when and in the manner you specify (Trust assets are usually protected from the Probate process).